Latest SA20 Points Table 2023, team standings and rankings with total matches played, won, lost and no-result or tied.
|Joburg Super Kings||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Sunrisers Eastern Cape||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|MI Cape Town||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Durban Super Giants||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Standings are updated after the completion of every game
|Team 1||Team 2||Winner|
Matches: The number of matches played
Won: The number of matches won
Lost: The number of matches lost
Tied: The number of matches tied
NR: The number of matches abandoned
PTS: Number of points awarded
NRR: Net Run Rate
SA20 Points Table 2023
All six franchises of SA20 League (CSA T20 league) will battle for over a month to be crowned as SA20 champions.
SA20 promises to be an exciting event as all franchise management and players will be focused on giving top-notch performances in the first edition of the tournament.
On winning a team will be awarded 2 points and on losing a match 0 points.
SA20 Standings Criteria
The format of the tournament is according to a round-robin and knockout format. Each team will battle against the other team in the group stage.
Rankings will be determined after the teams have played 5 matches each. The top 4 in SA20 Points Table – standings will Qualify for the playoffs.
The following criteria will determine the ranking of the teams in the group stages:
- The team with the highest points on the SA20 Standings at the end of the group stage will finish in the first position.
- If teams have an equal number of points on SA20 Standings, the team with a higher net run rate will finish higher.
- In case, the points and the net run rate are equal on SA20 Standings. The team with the highest number of wins in the group stage will finish higher.
- If the above criteria are equal, the team with fewer losses will finish higher in the table.
- If all the criteria remain equal. The result of the head-to-head between the two teams will determine the points table position.
The top 4 teams in the SA20 Standings 2023 will qualify for the playoffs (knockout) stage.
The team finishing 1st and 3rd in CSA T20 league points table will face each other in the first Semi-Final. The team finishing 2nd and 4th in CSA T20 League points table will face each other in the second Semi-Final.
The winner of the first and second Semi-Final will face each other in the final. In case of a tie, a super over will decide the winner, if there is no result or conditions don’t allow to play the game then the team with the higher ranking in the SA20 standings will be declared as Champions.