Latest IPL Points Table 2023, team standings and rankings with total matches played, won, lost and no-result or tied.
2023 IPL Points Table
|1. Gujrat Titans||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2. Rajhastan Royals||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|3. Lucknow Super Giants||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4. Royal Challengers Banglore||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|5. Delhi Capitals||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|6. Punjab Kings||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|7. Kolkata Knight Riders||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|8. Sunrisers Hyderabad||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|9. Chennai Super Kings||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|10. Mumbai Indians||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Standings on IPL Points Table are updated after the completion of each game.
Group A: Group A will be updated after the IPL groups announcement
Group B: Group B will be updated after the IPL groups announcement
Matches: The number of matches played
Won: The number of matches won
Lost: The number of matches lost
Tied: The number of matches tied
NR: The number of matches abandoned
PTS: Number of points awarded
NRR: Net Run Rate
All ten teams of the Indian Premier League (IPL) will battle for more than 60 days to be crowned as IPL 16 champions.
IPL’s 16th edition promises to be an exciting event as all teams and players will be focused on giving their top-notch performances.
Mumbai Indians, the most successful team in IPL in terms of title winners won five titles more than any other team. Chennai Super Kings hold second place with four trophies. The only other team with multiple trophies is Kolkata Knight Riders they have won the trophy twice.
Gujrat Titans, the reigning champions will be looking to defend their title reign.
IPL 2023 is expected to be played in nine different venues.
IPL 2023 Points table Criteria
- 10 teams will play a total of 14 matches (seven home and seven away).
- The teams will be divided in two groups
- Each team will face the other team in the same group twice in the group stage (home and away) and once against the remaining teams in the other group making it a total of 14 matches.
- For every win, the team will be awarded two points
- Zero points on losing a game
- One point if the game is abandoned or in case of no-result.
- In case of a tie, the winner will be decided by a super-over. If the conditions do not allow to complete a super over then both teams will be given 1 point.
- The top four teams in IPL standings will Qualify for the final.
- The team with the highest points on IPL Standings at the end of the group stage will finish in the first position.
- If teams have an equal number of points on IPL Standings, then the team with a higher net run rate will finish higher.
- In case, the points and the net run rate are equal on IPL Points Table. The team with the highest number of wins in the group stage will finish higher.
- If the above criteria are equal as well, then the team with fewer losses will finish higher in the table.
- If all the criteria remain equal. The result of the head-to-head between the two teams will determine the points table position.
- The top 2 teams of IPL standings 2023 will play Qualifier 1 in case of a tie a super over will decide the winner of the game. The winner will qualify for the final and the losing side will not be eliminated.
- The sides ranking 3rd and 4th in the IPL standings will face each other in the Eliminator. The winner will face the losing side of the first Qualifier in the second Qualifier. The winner of the second Qualifier will face the winner of the first Qualifier in the final.
- If the match is tied the winner will be
- In case of an abandoned match and no result, the team with higher position in the points table will qualify for the next match.
The winner of the first and second Qualifier will battle for the championship. In case of a tie a super over will decide the winner, if there is no result or conditions don’t allow to play the game then the team with higher ranking in the IPL standings will be declared as Champions.